You may also like
Mobile Architect/ Mobile Lead
Java Programmer (5 days work, Multiple Openings, Public Sector)
- Application Development
Analyst Programmer (COBOL)
System Analyst/ Analyst Programmer - Asset Management Firm
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, iOT ANDROID APPLICATION – mfg / electronic control / automation / iOT / HAV product/5 days
- Apache Subversion
Mobile application architect role to work on architectural design of mobile applications.
Your new company
My client is one of the biggest listed telecommunication corporation which has strong presence in Hong Kong. Due to their business need, they are now looking for Mobile Application Architect/ Developer to join them and work on internal projects.
Your new role
- Responsible for architectural design of mobile applications
- Deliver architecture solutions at the highest-level technical expertise
- Understand the big picture, conceptualize, develop, implement solutions and partner closely with business leaders and stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date on the latest iOS and Android SDK developments and technology
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Solid experience on Native / Hybrid mobile software development on iPhone, iPad or android platform, implementation and release
- With 5 years' working experience in mobile application development
- Expert in Objective-C/Swift (for iPhone/iPad) or JAVA-Android SDK (for Android) programming
- Knowledge HTML, XML, Json, PHP, MySQL, AJAX is a plus
What you'll get in return
Successful candidate will receive remuneration package of 13-month plus discretionary bonus. On top of this, you can enjoy working in listed company and further broaden your horizon.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send it [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|