Marketing Coordinator role | Investor relations | top tier Global asset management firm, Central | up to 40k
Your new company
Our client is one of the most prestigious investment firms on private equity, real estates, funds on a global basis. With HK being the Asia headquarter, they are looking for a talented and high calibre to join their Investor Relations as Marketing Coordinator to assist in the roadshow coordination and all relevant ground work to facilitate project progress.
Your new role
- Plan roadshow itinerary across ASIA and coordinate roadshow logistics including flight tickets, accommodation, conference venue; and prepare and reconcile group presentation materials
- Maintain on-site logistics
- Prepare and suggest investors list
- maintain log of materials in system
- Post-event follow-up
What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years event management/ roadshow coordination within corporate environment, preferable within MNC banking/ financial services industry
- Prior project management, or relevant coordination work within investor relations is highly preferred
- Strong language proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility
What you'll get in return
- Permanent opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regina exposure
- international working culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|