Consulting job open for Accounting/Finance/Actuarial professionals with this top-tier advisory body.
Your new company
Amongst one of the most internationally recognised consultancies companies in the world, this organisation is a market leader in the accounting policy, financial management and management consulting areas of financial services, especially in the insurance sector.
Your new role
In this leadership role, you will directly impact the business by utilising your insurance accounting/financial reporting/actuarial skills and knowledge, and by connecting directly to the Advisory Director/Partner. Furthermore, it is expected that you contribute to the growth of the business through becoming an expert in insurance accounting/financial management/finance transformation/actuarial consulting, thus forming your legacy in the company.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- A strong foundation within the Insurance sector in
- Accounting Policy/Financial Reporting/Regulatory Reporting
- Finance Projects/Finance Systems/Finance Transformation
- Actuarial Valuation/Actuarial Consulting
- Significant years of experience gained within insurance firms/consultancies/advisory bodies
- The ability to maintain a commercial approach to every aspect of your role and lead from the front
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Take on the lead in a brand-new transformation/IFRS initiatives and tackle new responsibilities as a leader of the business
- Long-term career opportunities
- Global mobility and opportunities
- Increasing investment and back-end support within the company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or other Accounting, Finance & Actuarial positions, please send your updated CV to Shannagh Wu [email redacted, apply via Jobable]