- Talent Management
HR Business Partner job for a growing tech firm to manage all their HR projects and initiatives
Your new company
We are partnering with a growing tech firm and they are currently expanding their business rapidly in the region. They are currently looking for a HR Business Partner to join their growing and energetic team.
Your new role
This positions reports into the Head of HR. Your responsibilities will include developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy and bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands and grievances. You will also need to manage the recruitment and selection process, develop and monitor overall HR strategies and oversee and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance. As a HR expert, you will also need to review and improve on compensation and benefits, assess training needs and monitor training programmes, nurture positive working environment, provide reports to management and provide support for decision making through HR metrics and support in any other HR related matters.
What you'll need to succeed
To be qualified for this position, you need to possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a HR Business Partner who is people oriented and results driven
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to come up with HR strategies working closely with the leadership team
- In-depth knowledge of the local labor law and HR best practices with the competency to build and effectively manage interpersonal skills at all levels of the organisation is mandatory
- You need to be flexible and adaptable to a tech environment with the ability to build relationship and influence key stakeholders
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you'll be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Becoming the pioneer in a rapidly-growing industry
- Promising career with one of the market leaders
- Excellent career support and leadership training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Sally Kok at +852 2230 7439 / [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|