You may also like
Your new company
A top-tier bank is now setting up a new virtual bank and aiming to enhance the customer experience, searching for a strong Java Developer to join the team.
Your new role
You will be responsible to:
- Develop the web and mobile APIs
- Assist the architecture design and develop Microservices
- Coding with TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration & Delivery to maintain the software quality
- Use main programming language: Java and Kotlin. You are welcomed to use other languages to solve the problems i.e. Scala
- Maintain the data storage with PostgreSQL and Cassandra
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- Proficient with Java, Kotlin or Scala programming
- Passionate about new technologies and eager to learn
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills
- Practical experience of back-end development
- Experience of Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience of Fintech project is a big plus
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a leading banking employer with career opportunities. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Fintech opportunities please contact Mia Chan at +852-2230-7947 [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays