A leading securities firm is looking for an IT Project Analyst to join their IT team.
Your new company
One of the biggest securities firm that has a strong presence in Hong Kong and China is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their expanding IT Project Team.
Your new role
The right candidate will work on front, middle and back office system and also in-house developed systems. S/he is responsible for managing project status, gathering user requirement, provide solution to business users and ensure project can deliver on time. The right candidate has to communicate with business users in headquarter and conduct testing on various trading channels.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have:
- At least 1 years' working experience in project management in Securities Firm/ Chinese Bank
- Knowledge in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is an advantage
- Experience in leading a team, through an entire project life cycle
- Solid knowledge in front to back end system in financial industry
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese and Mandarin
- Education backgrounds in Computer Science/ Information Technology is preferred
What you'll get in return
You will join a stable and growing team with promising career path. Competitive package and work-life balance is expected
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Joey Chow at +852-2230-7982 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays