- Campaign Management
- Employee Relations
HR Manager job for a world class financial institution.
Your new company
We are partnering with a multinational insurance organisation and they are currently expanding rapidly in the region. Hence, to keep up with their growth, they are looking for a HR Manager to join their growing business.
Your new role
You will be reporting into the Head of HR. Your focus will be around managing the full function of HR including executing all talent initiatives and building a robust talent pipeline and provide HR advice to line managers including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, succession planning and change management to support business strategies. You will also drive and support the delivery of HR services, employee communications and engagement initiatives as well as driving the annual compensation process including salary review, budgeting and incentive schemes to facilitate recruitment and retention programme. This will also include compiling reports and statistical analysis and participate in ad hoc HR projects and initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience in the HR Management with experience in the insurance industry preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment and managing multiple tasks within a tight deadline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the financial services industry
- Involvement and ownership of projects
- Expanding your work scope and experience to drive the business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Sally Kok at +852 2230 7439 / [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|