- 3D Printing
- Arranging Meetings
- Handling Payments
HR Assistant in Administration and Operations up to 20K
Your new company
We are currently partnering with a very renowned Chinese Financial Institution. They are looking for a HR Assistant to join their dynamic team to support all operational projects and administrative tasks strategy for the organisation.
Your new role
This position reports into the Senior HR Manager. You will be in charge of handling day to day HR operations and working closely with business leaders. Additionally, you will also be managing administrative tasks including coordination, scanning, generating HR reports and other ad hoc projects.
What you'll need to succeed
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
- Form 5 or above with minimum 1 year solid experience in HR or administration
- Handling full range of HR operations including employee's attendance, leave, medical and benefits management
- Manage administration duties of payroll reporting and other clerical projects
- Good language ability in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Chinese Word Processing)
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you'll be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary package
- Promising career opportunity with one of the market leaders
- Involvement and ownership of projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|