Global finance powerhouse seeks a Head of Media Analytics to join their team
Your new company
Is an internationally renowned bank, they are leading the industry in technology, people and innovation. They are always looking to assist in the professional and personal development of those within the company.
Your new role
- Provide leadership for cutting edge measurement, reporting and analysis of paid media performance to drive customer acquisition across digital channels
- Maximise the efficiency of paid and social media performance and to maximise revenue generation and customer growth globally
- Leverage subject matter expertise in digital acquisition tools and techniques to drive paid media acquisition strategies and performance
- Lead concept to implementation of reporting, analysis and insight at global level to support stakeholder teams
- Create consistent and timely digital performance dashboards to support stakeholder teams
- Lead sophisticated analytics projects e.g. attribution modelling, lookalike modelling, segment affinity scoring etc. to drive digital acquisition performance
- Coordinate activity with other teams to drive segment strategy and performance and actively support decision making for stakeholders' and wider business teams
- Provide support, knowledge and expertise where required to drive forward digital analytics expertise and understanding of digital customer behaviour as well as digital product performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent hands-on analytical skills with proven ability to analyse complex data, identify key trends and opportunities, putting forward hypotheses and delivering recommendations.
- Excellent Web analytics skills, preferably in the Adobe Analytics suite of products
- Subject matter expertise and proven experience in digital acquisition tools, techniques and solutions including DMPs, DSPs, Doubleclick, Tag management, Digital advertising, Attribution modelling etc.
- Experience of SQL, BI, MIS platforms and other Data Manipulation tools
- Expertise in data visualization tools and techniques, experience with Qliksense, Tableau or similar
- Experience of working with behavioral and attitudinal data and identify patterns on our digital properties
- Strong understanding digital acquisition space including web analytics and clickstream
- Knowledge and experience of analytics tools e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, STATA
- Awareness of the Multi-Channel and the ability to balance effectiveness in Digital channel with multi-channel impact
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe
What you'll get in return
In addition to a generous monthly salary of up to HK$ 99,000 per month, you will also be eligible for discretionary bonus following your first full year's employment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Alistair Reynolds now on +852 22307931 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Alistair for a confidential discussion on your career.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|