Looking for a data base specialist with ETL, SQL and PEGA experience to join a class leading client
Head of Data Driven Marketing - Virtual Banking
About The Company:
They are a leading international financial institution focused on helping people and companies prosper across the globe. They believe good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody their valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as their brand promise, Here for good.
They're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to the organisation. This in turn helps them to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Build customer oriented data, analytical and marketing automation structure with personalisation capabilities
- Ensure customer data and campaign management projects are effectively planned, managed and monitored for challenger bank
- Plan and deliver modelling and database marketing activities starting with new customer acquisition to engagement of those customers to challenger bank
- Set up personalisation of the campaigns with test and learn and content management capabilities
- Support the content creation by providing the concrete campaign results to relevant parties
- Set up customer data and campaign management team in its goal to be a data-driven organization testing new strategies and learning from insights to help drive decisions throughout the customer acquisition, relationship building and retention funnel
- Partner closely with segment and product teams for customers journeys and legal, privacy, compliance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Solid experience in Customer Relationship Management, data analytics and campaign management with proven track record
- Strong people management experience, including building and leading teams of high performing technical and analytical associates
- Highly numerate with a degree in a quantitative subject such as Maths, Statistics, Economics, Management, Computer Science etc.
- Extensive experience of defining and delivering customer segmentation and behaviour models, and delivering customer targeting through a campaign management tool
- Background in analysis, statistical methods, such as propensity modelling and segmentation, or
- data-driven direct marketing
- A successful history of developing advanced leading Real Time Marketing implementation and designing use cases in to a solution is a mandatory requirement
- Experience in driving forwards Analytics, statistical modelling and Campaign Management, A/B test and data management platform technologies including data, Real time, event base and marketing automation
- Data-driven combined with creative thinking and ability to translate data into successful marketing strategies
- Application of in-depth knowledge and best practices consistently
- Strong collaboration, consensus building, problem resolution and communication skills are a prerequisite
- Has strong and proven project and people management capabilities, ability to manage project plan timelines and budgets
What you need to do now;
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Alistair Reynolds now on +85222307931.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Alistair for a confidential discussion on your career.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|