Insurance firm is searching for a Head of Analytics to drive their Data Science and Analytics culture.
Your new company
Your new company is continuing to grow their analytics team and is now looking to hire a senior leader to champion their Data Science and Analytics teams.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading and growing the Data Science and Analytics teams for the company
- Fostering a data driven decision making culture and implementing new projects to improve the analytics coverage of the business
- Engage with C suite stakeholders to drive Data Science and Analytics projects
- Manage a team of 5+ Data Science and analytics staff
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have:
- 15+ years of progressive Analytics and/or Data Science experience
- Insurance industry experience is heavily preferred
- SAS, Python and R experience and able to manage teams that area creating models using these languages
- Experience in managing teams of 5+ staff and experience working in a regional role is preferred
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience is required
What you'll get in return
You will join the business as one of the key leaders tasked with driving the analytics and data science culture in the organization. You will have the opportunity to truly leave your foot print in the business. The company offers a competitive salary and bonus package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Riley King at +852-2230-7902 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays