A well established foreign Commercial Bank is looking for a Finance Analyst
Your new company
Our client is a well-established foreign commercial bank with strong presence in Hong Kong. Due to business needs, a Finance Project Manager is needed to join their Finance Team.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Implement bank-wide banking return system and handle finance system upgrade
- Conduct current state analysis of systems and procedures and recommend system design or modifications to achieve desired goals.
- Ensure day to day operation and system change is adhered to regulatory and risk framework
- Provide insight or strategies to achieve process re-engineering within the bank
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have:
- 7 years' of experience in Finance project management in Banking
- Experience in HKMA return and system enhancement is a must
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Master degree in computer science and information technology are preferred
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a leading banking employer with career opportunities. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Joey Chow at +852-2230-7982 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays