A Finance Director job focusing regional business finance in a life insurance firm.
Your new company
Amongst one of the most internationally recognised European based companies in the world, this organisation is a market lead er in the life insurance industry. The company is known for their flexible, sustainable and multinational culture.
Your new role
Partnering with the Regional Head, you will be the deputy of the Regional Finance function. You will be responsible for supervising the whole functions' financial reporting and operations, as well as Management Reporting and Business Finance. You will also focus in Business Finance and Control of Joint-Ventures (JV) in the region, especially in the Greater China region.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid insurance or financial institutional accounting experience with a reputable practice with the drive and determination to succeed with a top firm
- Previous experience in a similar role using your knowledge and expertise to business finance, performance management and control will be a big bonus.
- Good exposure and understanding on PRCGAAP will be a bonus
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Global mobility and opportunities
- Emphasis on work-life balance and flexitime
- Long-term career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or other Accounting & Finance positions, please send your updated CV to Shannagh Wu [email redacted, apply via Jobable]