You may also like
Accounting and admin Clerk, Starts Immediate
Regional FP&A Manager (Strong Business Partnering) - MNC
Accounting Assistant - US Conglomerate (Open to Fresh grad)
Assistant Officer - Fund Accounting & Valuation (1 Year Contract)
Accountant, Finance & Accounts Department
Your new role
You will be supporting the team's operations across a wide spectrum of functions. Specifically, you will be mainly responsible for month-end closing procedures of three entities. Starting with a 9 months contract.
- Prepare and review accounting entries for month-end
- Prepare and review monthly closing procedures and quarterly reporting for consolidation into the firm's global results
- Review employees' and vendors' compliance with internal and regulatory financial policies
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of appropriate accounting control procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Audit or Tax accounting practice of Big 4 as well as additional 1-2 years of commercial experience in financial institutions
- A certified public accountant (CPA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in Mandarin is an advantage
- Preferably experienced in using Oracle/ Coupa / Concur or comparable accounting systems
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work in world-class top tier Financial Institution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.