You may also like
Senior Project Manager (up to 1.2m)
- IT Strategy
Part-time Project Assistant (District Council)
Government of the Hong Kong S.A.R.
CtB Portfolio Execution ('CPE') - Project Manager
Project Coordinator / Project Supervisor
Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Adobe Photoshop
Project Manager (Planning and Administration Division)
Bank of China
A leading bank is looking for a Digital Change Analyst / Manager.
Your new company
One of the most well established banks in the world that serves millions of customers worldwide and has a strong global presence. Your new company has been rapidly growing in digital space in past years and is looking for numbers of passionate Digital Change Manager and Analyst to lead the expanding department.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements for APAC market
- Manage Digital Transformation department's roadmap and project timeline
- Liaise with C-level stakeholder and present the latest market trend
- Use audience insight and analytics to continuously improve the user experience
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have:
- At least 3 years' working experience as a Change Project manager or Analyst
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- Agile and Scrum Master is beneficial
What you'll get in return
You will join a stable and growing team and lead some of the brightest digital transformation specialist in Hong Kong. You will work together as a group to implement the newest digital transformation strategy to keep it a market leader.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Joey Chow at +852-2230-7982 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays