Established international consultancy is looking for a Data Scientist to join their brand new Hong Kong team
Data Scientist - New Technologies
Technical skills required would be Python, R. or SAS experience along with a CRM or Digital Consultancy background.
Your new company:
Your new employer is a French consulting firm with over 7 years of history in Europe. The firm expended to Hong Kong last year mainly focused on large projects with global size FMCG companies. They are now looking for a Data Scientist to collaborate with business users and IT teams in order to develop and introduce new data science innovations into business areas.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the implementation of big data analytics projects
- Generate reports and present key insights to management
- Build automated models using new visualisation tools to improve business model
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT
- Mathematics/statistics/data science or Big Data background
- Experience with Python, R. or SAS
- Able to work independently, be self-motivated, sales driven, creative and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Chinese
What you'll get in return:
For your hard work you will receive a competitive salary. You'll work in the most vibrant and thriving collaborative work space in Hong Kong. This company offers a strong work life balance and are results oriented. You will get to join the team in a newly created role.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Alistair Reynolds at +852-2230-7931 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work:
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|