You may also like
PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
Planning/ PMO/ Project Manager, Online & eCommerce (Retail)
Regional Retail Application Manager - CRM/ Digital/ e-Commerce
Principal Consultant, Oracle Consulting
Fintech Firm is searching for Data Engineer strong in GCP and API's. Strong remuneration package offered.
Your new company
Your new company is a rapidly growing Fintech company in Hong Kong. The company is mid-sized now but is growing rapidly as they are continuing to expand.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the software for ingestion, ETL and storage of data
- Working with the software engineers of GCP who are delivering the infrastructure/data lake, you will build the warehouse structure itself on the environment
- Assisting in the design, development and continued maintenance of ETL tools
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as well as any trouble shooting as required
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have:
- 5+ years of Data Engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters in Computer Science or Information Technology
- ETL experience as well as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and API experience
- Technical experience with Python and associated IDE's, Jupyter and any schema/ database management experience
What you'll get in return
You will join a company that is in growth mode. As this is a new headcount for the business they will rely on your vision and drive to develop their product. They are working on a very new and aggressive project for the Hong Kong market and you will have the opportunity to learn a lot. They also have a strong management team that will be beneficial in training and developing your skill set.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Riley King at +852-2230-7902 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays