You may also like
Integration Manager - Up to 800k annual
- Business Analytics
IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
Senior Manager - Cloud Solution
Business Analyst, Retail (BI/ Intelligence/ Data Analytic/ CRM)
Business Analytics Manager required for a large scale Media company to assist their advertising and sales team
Your new company
Is a Tech and Media giant in the region and will allow you to progress your career whilst developing as an individual.
Join one of the largest and most prominent print media companies in Hong Kong, one which is always looking to employ advancements in technology to deliver a better and more efficient product.
Your new role
- Provide analytics and market data to management on achieving departmental goals.
- Assist in planning department budget, and act as contact point to other Business Units on Advertising & Marketing Solutions data.
- Communicate and provide facts to Management based on historical bookings and future potential projections in order for management to set Sales Target.
- Prepare categories, product analysis and sales performance based on previous patterns.
- Utilise special technical process to collect market data from admango.com and other relevant sources, evaluate market trends and revenues based on standard practices and procedures.
- Maintain and set up regular reports based on specific processes.
- Plan and prepare the overall Advertising & Marketing Solutions annual budget each year.
- Assist in Salesforce project.
- Provide informational support data and notes to department head, helping the team in Department OKR (Print & Digital).
- Communicate, provide information and manage data enquiries from other BU within SCMP.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Business, Analytics or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years experience in data analytics, preferably from media industry.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
- Expertise in analytics tools and software a distinct advantage.
- Passion to learn the latest tools from IT and industry trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
What you'll get in return
- Work location will be at Causeway Bay office
- A competitive salary with additional fringe benefits and package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Alistair Reynolds now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Alistair for a confidential discussion on your career.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|