You may also like
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Intelligence
VP, Data Engineering & Business Intelligence, Technology & Operations
- Apache Hadoop
Assistant Manager, Data Intelligence Management
AIA Group Limited
Vice President, Business Intelligence
Systems Analyst / Analyst Programmer (Business Intelligence Team)
Chong Hing Bank
- Data Analysis
BI Developer (Microsoft BI & Data Warehouse)
Your new company
Your new company is a leading insurance. They offer insurance solutions for high net worth individuals, families and businesses across Asia. The organisation is currently experiencing tremendous growth and is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to serve as IFRS 17 IT Design Lead related to Data Warehousing and CMS.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- The development and support of the business intelligence analytics products and platforms.
- Manage and develop BI technology and Architecture including data warehousing, modeling, data mining, and reporting tools.
- Develop and maintain platforms with Microsoft BI tools including: Excel/PowerPivot, SSRS, SSIS & SQL Server analysis
- IFRS 17 lead for data warehouse integration
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed you will need to have:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar education
- Strong experience with MSBI tools: SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS
- Strong understanding of BI concepts and design
- Ability to write SQL/TSQL queries
What you'll get in return
For your hard work, commitment and expertise you will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity with an ambitious and innovative leading insurance. The insurance, one of the fastest growing in the world will truly value career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Wesley Au-Yeung at +852 2230 7436 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|