You may also like
Your new company
Our client is a leading investment bank with fast growing business within the region and globally. They are seeking a high calibre CDD/KYC/AML professional to join their expanding team primarily responsible for managing a portfolio of corporate and investment bank clients.
Your new role
You will be focused on supervising and leading junior staffs on conducting KYC for non-borrowing high risk clients by conducting research, and assessing customer contact in keeping with strict compliance and adherence to all KYC policies both internally and externally. You will also be involved in ensuring that the business is mitigating risk for their investment banking segment. You will also work to make certain that the bank's reputation is protected at all times from a due diligence perspective.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 10 years of CDD/KYC/AML banking background in an international environment
- You will have a solid understanding on KYC processes and requirements
- Previous management or supervisory experience are definite plus
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Trilingual candidates would be ideal but at the very least, must be able to speak and write in Cantonese and English
What you'll get in return
The valuable opportunity to work in a leading investment bank with strong presence and reputation, you will also be entitled to market leading fringe benefits, and a sky-is-the-limit career progression path.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please forward your up-to-date CV [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for a confidential discussion on your career and job opportunities.
|Language||Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|