You may also like
Your new company
Our client is top tier investment bank that provides various financial services to individuals, corporations and governments. Due to expansion, they are now seeking an associate to cover end to end onboarding and due diligence review for Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) client management.
Your new role
You will be driving key relationships with the business and clients, including acting as a single point of contact for KYC. Liaise with front office partners, clients, and business units to ensure highest standards of client onboarding processes. You will also be involved in delivering continuous process improvement and act as an adviser to make certain regulatory standards, procedures and policies strictly comply with compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 7 years of onboarding or CDD experience dealing with CIB or corporate clients
- Stakeholder management background and experience in client outreach
- Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements, compliance standards, and end to end KYC process
- Great communication, persuasive and influential skills
- Trilingual candidates would be ideal but at the very least, must be able to speak and write in Cantonese, and English
What you'll get in return
You will be working at a high performing energetic team with great career progression. Attractive remuneration and package. Opportunity to join a leading investment bank with fast growing business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please forward your up-to-date CV [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for a confidential discussion on your career and job opportunities.