You may also like
Business Analyst (Retail & FMCG) - Up to 40K monthly
- Big Data
Quality Assurance Officer (Banking)
Senior Manager, Business Intelligence, Technology & Operations
- Gap Analysis
- Microsoft Access
Assistant Manager – Facilities Management System (2 Year Contract)
Hang Lung Properties
- Facilities Management
Asset Management, APAC Business Platform, Business Analyst
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
Your new company
Our client is a well-established bank with strong presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager / Business Analyst to lead their Project Team.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate with relevant parties to identify business needs. Driving process changes and implementation of process re-engineering across Product, IT, Risk and Compliance operations.
- Prepare project proposal, assist on User Requirement, review function design specification, UAT, compile user manual and arrange user training.
- To develop, implement and enhance new & existing Direct Channels projects in Call Centre Systems.
- Assist Manager to allocate sufficient resources to develop test cases, perform User
- Acceptance Test and ensure progress on schedule.
- To handle or monitor the User Acceptance Test to ensure the system development as defined in the User Requirement & Functional Specification.
- To handle or monitor the production check verification to ensure the wellness of system implementation.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have:
- University graduate or above with minimum 4 years banking experience preferable in project/ lower academic qualifications with substantial years of working experience.
- Familiar with retail banking products & system operations.
- Good knowledge of functional test, test management tools and practices.
- Good knowledge of IT hardware, software, operations and networks.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Joey Chow at +852-2230-7982 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays