Your new company
You'll be working for a reputable market-leader within the banking industry who is looking for an Assistant Manager to be based in Hong Kong. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over other banks in the world.
Your new role
You will be responsible to:
- Participate in the end to end SDLC from ideas generation, system and application design, implementation, testing, troubleshooting to enhancement
- Collect user requirement and handle user enquiries
- Provide technical training to users and prepare documentation
- Ensure the project is going smoothly and align with the business plan and performance goals
- Contribute new ideas and apply the latest technologies to optimize the product performance
What you'll need to succeed
- 5-7 years of experience in banking system, web and window application development
- Experience of e-Banking, transaction banking, banking or financial institutions are highly preferred
- Able to work under a fast-paced, multinational and results-oriented environments
- Outstanding people management skills and leadership skills
- Fluent in Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a leading banking employer with global career opportunities. You will be eligible for competitive base salary and comprehensive fringe benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities please contact Mia Chan at +852-2230-7947 [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays