Assistant Manager, Data Analytics - Top Reinsurance
Your new company
Your new company is a global leader in the reinsurance industry. They have excellent exposure within the Asia Pacific Region. The organisation is currently experiencing tremendous growth and is seeking an Assistant Manager, Data Analytics.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Data management using their internal administration system and claims database
- Support the line manager in developing the design and setup process, system infrastructure to support on the provision of data and analytics to clients and senior stakeholders
- Support the line manager in managing the analytics and administration process to minimize risks to ensure compliance
- Provide mentoring to junior team members and assist the team in ensuring data accuracy, accounting records, valuation systems, and regulatory returns.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed you will need to have:
- 5+ years of working experience in financial services
- Previous statistical modeling experience
- Ability to manage process and workflow models to facilitate business discussions
- Prior experience with Oracle and SQL
What you'll get in return
For your hard work, commitment and expertise you will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity with an ambitious and innovative global reinsurance. The reinsurance, one of the fastest growing worldwide will truly value career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Wesley Au-Yeung at +852 2230 7436 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|