Your new company
A growing foreign bank has created an opportunity of an Application Support/Engineer to join the clearing team.
Your new role
You will be responsible to:
- Providing analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance for new and existing software
- Provide support to local, regional and global business users and solve daily queries related to locally developed applications and third party applications
- Work with project teams at every UAT stage and complete handover upon project completion
- Support the local office with IT related matters pertaining to applications and exchange related tasks and activities
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- IT related University degree or equivalent
- Experience with Java programming
- Knowledge of IT systems including but not limited to Linux/Unix systems, Windows systems, storage systems and basic networking components
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills
- Candidate with knowledge and experience of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Market is highly preferred
- Patient, detailed and independent
- Fluent in English and Chinese
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a diverse team with international exposure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about Banking opportunities please contact Mia Chan at +852-2230-7947 [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays