Administration Manager in one of the largest authority in Hong Kong, focus in records and document management.
Your new company
This local public authority is well established in Hong Kong. Our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a role has been created for an Administration Manager / Assistant Manager, Records Management.
Your new role
Reporting to the Senior Administration Manager, you'll be responsible for records, documents' management and filing system use. This is an all-round position with a focus on management, coordination and promotion of the best practice is using the system . You'll be working within the administration department and liaising with IT team handling this prominent function.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years of experience within administration and documentation
- Prior experience in document controlling/library records etc. will be an asset
- An eye for detail and possessing excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of documents and filing system will be necessary
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team
- Involvement in EDSM projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or other Office Professionals/Admin/Secretarial Support positions, please send your updated CV to Shannagh Wu [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
***Application without an updated CV will not be considered.***
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|