An Actuarial Manager job, focusing in valuation and reporting. Qualified or partly qualified welcome.
Your new company
This life insurance company is an established financial institution with a strong High-Net-Worth client base. The company has successfully take off their recent expansion plan is looking to further grow within the Greater China region.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you'll be trusted with valuation and actuarial reporting. You will be leading the team to handle actuarial financial reporting (IFRS/USGAAP), as well as regulatory reporting (HKIA). You'll be partnering closely with the Chief Actuary in valuation results commentary and analysis etc.. You will also be involved in the new IFRS17 project, including RBC study. You'll also have the opportunity to mentor and provide guidance to other members of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you'll possess:
- Previous relevant experience within the insurance industry and a Bachelor's degree in Actuarial or Mathematics related field
- Excellent valuation, calculation skills and have a strong understanding of IFRS and valuation reporting to take ownership
- The ability to provide analysis and reporting support to the business and senior management
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Expanding your work scope and experience in actuarial reporting and valuation to drive the business
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or other Actuarial positions, please send your updated CV to Shannagh Wu [email redacted, apply via Jobable]