- Consumer Electronics
Sr Project Engineer - iPlay (Electronic Engineering )
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, HK
Hasbro’s Integrated Play (iPlay) development team is creating new and exciting interactive play patterns that fuse physical and digital play together to create new ways to engage users of all ages. In addition to working on connected experiences for Hasbro’s key Franchise brands (Nerf, Transformers, My Little Pony, Monopoly, etc.) and partner brands (Disney’s Star Wars, Marvel & Princess, & Sesame Street), the team is developing ground-breaking products and brands like Furby & Hanazuki and exploring new digital-forward brand/IP opportunities.
- Develop and lead execution of meaningful and immersive experiences between the electronic product, the digital app, and the user that deepen the connection
- Understand Digital/Analogue aspect in Apps development, and the interface solutions, especially AR/VR/MR solutions.
- Extend the play experience and add value to the over-all product offering
- Involve in system design, communication protocol, assessment and selection on the solutions, components, developers, and suppliers
- Work closely with the different internal and external partners to align on product requirements and gameplay and follow through development and execution
- define and deliver an experience that meets the needs of their project partners, business unit, and licensor
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent; additional engineering/programming/software qualifications considered a bonus
- 5+ years sound experience in consumer electronics or electronic toys design and development
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Experience in wireless development (e.g. Bluetooth, 2.4GHz wireless audio, Wi-Fi audio) is advance
- Knowledge with Sensor and Robotic Technology, experience of firmware programming is an advantage
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external vendors/developers
- Strong written, visual and oral communication skills. Must be an expert communicator able to liaise with parties across different locations.
- Assertive, independent, initiative, innovative, self-reliant and responsible
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects, partners and priorities independently
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|