You may also like
Assistant Marketing Communications Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Ref: SDMM)
Hong Kong Economic Times
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Communications
e-Commerce Executive / Sales Support Analyst – US toys brand / mfg / trading / online/5 days work
- Customer Service
Product Manager – marine engineering / machine / hardware / pipe / fittings / construction / building/5 days
Asst Marketing Manager
- Brand Management
- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
Regional Brand Manager
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, HK
The regional marketing and sales team is looking to expand, especially within our franchise brand portfolio. With this added resource, we would like to focus on delivering stronger, regionally aligned, programs that include content, product, marketing and consumer products.
The regional team’s priority is to fearlessly drive Hasbro APAC growth goals by leading BRAND and CHANNEL strategy development, implementation and communication. The team is focused on positive leadership, accountability and a fast and flexible work style that allows them to adjust plans and priorities to support the business.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, this person will be an intermediary between our US based Global Brand Team and our nine local markets. Their focus will be to develop the APAC regional brand strategy based on the global toolkit and product line. They will lead the regional marketing, line planning, and channel mapping to ensure consistent and effective local execution of the brand strategy.
- Develop the APAC regional brand strategy and key initiatives that will deliver both topline and bottom line growth.
Product Line Management
- Lead the Region in the Core Product Selection process
- Develop forecasts based on regional strategy, past items, and POS performance, while considering local market insights
- Analyze country forecasts to identify opportunities and gaps versus recommended forecasts.
Create “Go To Market” Plans for Franchise Brand Launches
- Review Global Toolkit and create total Regional Toolkit leveraging APAC specific insights
- Align Promotional calendar for the year and “Themes”
Regional Alignment/Best Practice Sharing:
- Provide and solicit creative ideas from the country teams
- Expand, adapt, modify programs to ensure they meet the needs of all markets
- Encourage local enhancements, share best practices and learnings within Hasbro organization
- Degree holder in Marketing or other business-related discipline
- Minimum 4 years brand/product planning/category experience in consumer products industry, preferably in multinational corporations
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Project management experience with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage the communication between global, region and local level respectively
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations
- Proven track record on delivering effective plans, products and marketing communications programs as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills (analyze data vs create data)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|