You may also like
Product Manager, Beauty (3-month contract)
Senior Associate, CS Case Management and Underwriting, Project Coast (12-month contract)
AIA Group Limited
- Process Improvement
Senior Engineer / Project Engineer / Engineer (Post Tensioning)
PROJECT ENGINEER / Senior Project Engineer - medical device / equipment / manufacturing/5 days
PROJECT ENGINEER / Asst Project Engineer – E&M / air condition / HVAC / building service / construction / data centre
- Adobe Air
- Feasibility Studies
Project Engineer - Sports Action (12-month contract)
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, HK
Develop mechanical or basic electronic NERF blasters.
- Evaluate product requirement and carry out feasibility study.
- Create product specification, product & tool BOM.
- Design product for low cost and automation.
- Manage model makers to develop engineering prototypes and tool makers to build tools
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team members, global colleagues, inland or overseas vendors
- Evaluate engineering pilot samples and resolve engineering problems
- On-site review on initial production line setup for inland or overseas manufacturing vendors
- BSc/BEng in Mechatronic/Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years of experience in toy industry
- Basic knowledge in mechanism design, cost estimation, tool design, toy manufacturing processes, toy regulations and standards
- Basic knowledge in CAD/CAE (Pro/E, Solidworks)
- Good logical thinking and problem solving skill
- Good partnership and communication skills
- Good command in written and oral English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Able to travel frequently to China and other Asia countries.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|