- Feasibility Studies
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Product Development
Project Engineer, Preschool & Play-Doh (12-month contract)
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, HK
- Follow up new product development from concept to production
- Evaluate product requirements and carry out feasibility study.
- Evaluate product development schedule and lead progress through issue product specifications, product & tool Bill of Material (BOM).
- Provide cost-feature trade-off directions and determine tooling optimization.
- Prepare engineering documents for costing and operations.
- Evaluate product cost specifications quoted by manufacturing partners.
- Evaluate engineering pilot samples against specifications and provide modification directions.
- Liaise with multi‐disciplinary team members, global colleagues and partners.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in toys industry with product development experience in featured products.
- Good knowledge on different types of resins and their applications, and prefer knowledge in electronics products, woods, paper board and fabrics are preferred.
- Excellent partnership and communication skills. Able to work in a fast-evolving environment
- Fluent in English & Cantonese. Able to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Good knowledge for computer software Excel, Word, MS PowerPoint, and prefer knowledge on CAD.
- Must be willing to travel regularly between Hong Kong and mainland China.
- Good problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- Innovative, passionate, initiative and adaptive.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|