- Feasibility Studies
- Product Development
Project Engineer, Expression Brands (12 month contract)
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, HK
Main Purpose of Role :
- Work in a multi-disciplinary product development team including Designers & Project Managers to deliver deliver the products within cost budget, timeline target and quality standards.
- Evaluate product requirements and carry out feasibility study.
- Evaluate product development schedule and lead progress through issue of product specifications, product & tool Bill of Material (BOM).
- Provide cost-feature trade-off directions and determine tooling optimization.
- Develop mechanical structure and detailed designs.
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team members, global colleagues and partners.
- Evaluate engineering pilot samples and provide modification directions.
- Experience working in electronic products is an advantage
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering
- 3 years of experience in toy industry with product development experience
- Good partnership and communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills
- Innovative, passionate, initiative and adaptive
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|