You may also like
Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer – Structural / Building
IT System Engineer – Data Centre Operations Technician
PROJECT ENGINEER / Asst Project Engineer – E&M / air condition / HVAC / building service / construction / data centre
- Adobe Air
HVAC PROJECT ENGINEER / PROJECT COORDINATOR – air conditioning / E&M / building service engineering
- Adobe Air
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
Bank of China
- Business Modeling
- Crisis Management
- Product Development
Project Engineer - Centre of Excellence
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, HK
The Project Engineer of CoE Model Services collaborates with Product Development, acts as the hub and manages a group of the model(prototypes) makers to deliver excellence in model development process, supply high quality models and samples for product development and commercial events on cost and on time.
The Project Engineer assists the manager to formulate model development procedure and policy for improvement of model making process for quality, cost and development timeline. He/she also leads capability upskilling of model making partners to deliver advancement of rapid prototyping by means of digital technology.
- Develop toy prototypes for project development.
- Evaluate prototype costs and development timelines quoted by model makers and vendors
- Negotiate prototype costs and improve prototype timelines where applicable to meet project development requirements.
- Manage model makers to develop both development and duplication prototypes aligned with the modeling making criteria.
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team members, global colleagues, inland or overseas vendors.
- Evaluate prototype development processes for continuous improvements.
- Propose innovative initiatives to reduce prototyping time.
- BSc/BEng in Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in project engineering
- Experience in prototype development. Knowledge of ZBrush, FreeForm, Pro/E, Solidworks is an advantage
- Good command in written and oral English. Mandarin is an advantage
- Excellent partnership and communication skills, ability to work in a fast-evolving environment
- Proactive working attitude
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|