- Product Development
- Program Management
- Quality Assurance
- Supply Chain Management
Manager Sourcing Program
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, HK
The Sourcing Program Manager leads cross functional teams of high impact sourcing initiatives that will transfer the Hasbro vendor base via reducing dependencies and mitigate short and long term business risks and cost inflation.
The highly visible, newly created position is the key senior person assigned to manage these Strategic Sourcing Programs (e.g. Excelerate, Vendor Consolidation), reporting to the Senior Director of Strategic Sourcing.
- The Sourcing Program Manager contributes to the definition and leads the execution of the Strategic Sourcing Programs.
- She/he ensures that the program objectives remain consistent with the overall business & sourcing strategy.
- The job holder drives the work across Sourcing, Costing, Product Development, Planning, Logistics, Ethical Sourcing and Quality Assurance, ensures that there is accountability for every deliverable and their on-time delivery.
- Responsible for the execution of the program and gives day-to-day direction to all cross functional colleagues involved in the Programs.
- Establish and control the Program Management Plan, which includes progress reporting to the Steering Committee, raises issues, and recommends resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred, in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of procurement/sourcing experience in an international environment.
- Strong analytical skills to consolidate information and communicate that into meaningful actions/recommendations to large cross functional teams, senior & executive management located in Asia and USA.
- Effective in building credibility to influence functional teams and senior leadership and thereby solving complex issues, removing roadblocks for the project teams.
- Proven track record to lead complex, transformational and global Programs/Projects with cross functional teams in a fast paced work environment / industry.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills (with and without formal authority)
- Flexible, ability to deal with uncertainty in a challenging environment.
- Able to withstand pressure and be a good team player.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|