You may also like
Term Teaching Assistant I / II (Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering & Management / Building Services Engineering)
Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi)
SECRETARY TO GM – material science / pulp fibers / food packaging / research
- Product Development
PACKAGING Account Executive / Customer Service / Sales Coordinator – US MNC packaging / printing supplier/5 days
- Customer Service
SECRETARY TO GENERAL MANAGER – material science / pulp fibers / food packaging / research
- Product Development
TOOLING ENGINEER – material science / pulp fibers / food packaging
Manager Packaging Engineering
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, HK
The incumbent will be responsible for packaging engineering, supervise a team of packaging design staffs for structural packaging and Printing operations, manage packaging suppliers and execute packaging/toys production with suppliers and OEMs.
- Design and develop packaging enabling maximized material and packout utilization while maintaining marketing and design intent.
- Create and develop 3D package construction with counterparts at U.S. headquarter meet with targeted costs.
- Work with engineering teams to enable the OEM vendors in producing the package and ensure passing all tests.
- Supervise and guide packaging designers to work on all projects.
- Take lead in determining eCommerce package dimensions and design to pass testing.
- Monitor projects
- Required to develop talents and team building
- Need of travelling to China, also abroad to U.S. office and to global sourcing vendors.
- Required to join video conferencing and Skype conferencing at any time when needed.
- University graduate with professional qualification in graphics, 3-dimensional design and packaging design. Degrees in business and engineering will be considered.
- At least 8 years working experiences in packaging field with at least 3 years in managerial.
- Knowledge in printing, color management, packaging manufacturing process and automation.
- Knowledge in all kind of packaging materials.
- Skill in using 3D packaging software such as ArtiosCAD, SolidWorks, to communicate and complete packaging design projects.
- With innovative and creative mindsets, and ways to inspire and motivate others.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Putonghua.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|