You may also like
Summer Intern, Internal Audit
AIA Group Limited
Advisory - Risk - Internal Audit - Manager / Senior Associate (with IT Audit Experience)
Ernst & Young (EY)
Audit Manager (IT Audit)
Bank of China
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word
- Supply Chain Management
Manager Global Security Audit
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, HK
The Consumer Products division of this local Hasbro entity provides services for the licensing business of Hasbro International Inc. (HII). We are currently recruiting for this position, based in the local office in this market.
The Global Security Audit Manager position will manage the Global Security compliance auditing
program for an assigned region. The Global Security Audit Manager reports directly to the Director of
Regulatory Compliance and Quality Services for HFE and is accountable to the Director of Security
Compliance in Global Security.
Management duties will include audit planning, scheduling, reviewing and conducting audits. The Global Audit Manager will supervise and direct all activities of global security auditors (internal and contract) to ensure audit performance and quality standards. Additionally, this position will be
responsible for providing regular reporting to Global Security. Finally, this position will be responsible for assisting with security investigations as needed.
This role requires up to 75% travel to sourcing locations (including, but not limited to, China, Hong Kong, India, Vietnam, Brazil, Mexico, Europe, and Indonesia).
Execution of Security Compliance Program – Oversee the execution of Hasbro’s security compliance program to ensure vendor, service provider, licensee, and Hasbro offices ongoing compliance to Global Security published standards. Supervise global security auditors and provide oversight for all global security audit processes.
- Develop and execute an annual audit plan for designated region to ensure suppliers are audited per global security compliance policy.
- Ensure internal and contract audit resources conduct audits in accordance with Hasbro’s global security audit protocols.
- Ensure standardization of security audit processes and audit tools.
- Ensure contract auditor performance standards are met in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Develop and maintain auditor guidance, instructions and training.
- Conduct global security auditor classroom and training audits as needed.
- Review and provide timely feedback and approval for all security audits, spot checks and self assessments.
- Monitor CAP progress and provide oversight for CAP resolution.
- Ensure that security audit plan is updated regularly to reflect sensitive items brands handled by each facility.
- Review and submit changes to Global Security standards or audit checkpoints as needed to improve the quality and ease of use for audits.
- Participate with cross training with other Global Security Audit Managers.
- Facilitate translation of security training material from English to Chinese, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Compliance Reporting ‐ This position will be responsible for all security audit planning and activity reporting, CAP follow‐up status and supplier profile reporting as required by the Global Security.
- Provide program and project updates to Global Security as requested.
- Report audit program deviations from schedule and impact to audit resources as compared to plan.
- Maintain and provide monthly updates for supplier data to include contact and location changes and identification of vendors that handle highly sensitive items.
- Identify and communicate supplier risks or vulnerabilities to Global Security.
- Develop and maintain senior management vendor risk scorecard and dashboard slides as requested.
Supplier Administration – Communicate standards to suppliers and provide local support and training.
- Communicate current security policies and standards to suppliers annually
- Provide training to suppliers as needed
- Assist with global security training for vendors as needed.
- Identify high risk suppliers and meet with key supplier management to facilitate resolution of issues.
- Coordinate meetings with Global Security and/or senior management for high risk suppliers that have issues needing escalation.
Support Security Investigations ‐ This position will be responsible for providing assistance in security incidents and investigations.
- Assist Global Security with investigations and resolution of incidents and anomalies.
- Under the direction of Global Security, act as an alternate local liaison for internal investigations of internal and external security incidents.
- Bachelor's degree in criminal justice, business administration or related discipline (preferred).
- Minimum four years’ experience in managing audit programs.
- Experience with management position in multinational companies.
- Strong knowledge of physical security auditing practices and procedures.
- Excellent (oral and written) English communication skills and proficiency in 2nd language, preferably Hindi or Vietnamese.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Power BI
- Ability to travel 50‐75% of time to and from HFE sourcing locations.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Hindi, Vietnamese|