You may also like
Senior Manager / Manager, Digital and E-Commerce Strategy
AIA Group Limited
- Business Development
e-COMMERCE PROJECT MANAGER – US watch brand / online / e-commerce/5 days
- Application Development
MARKETING & ADVERTISING MANAGER – fashion handbag brand / online / e-commerce / digital/5 days
- Brand Management
e-Commerce Merchandiser / Sales Support Analyst – US toys manufacturing / trading / e-Commerce/5 days work
- Customer Service
e-Commerce Project Manager
Ablaze Idea Lab
- Product Development
- Brand Marketing
- Business Plans
- Copy Writing
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, HK
Purpose of the role:
This position is responsible for leading the development and execution of strategies and plans to grow Hasbro's South East Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan (focusing on Hong Kong and Taiwan) eCommerce business as a unified geographic cluster through the development of Hasbro's eCommerce revenues with eisting online pureplay and omni-channel customers and pursue new on-line sales through digitial channels.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Sales, in addition to customer contacts, to develop, align, promote and execute against strategies to grow our On-line business.
- Develop portfolio and product supply strategies for E-commerce retailers that are cost effective and meet shopper needs
- Accountable for top e-commerce pureplay platforms for Hong Kong & Taiwan as well as identifying other potential or emerging local/regional E-Commerce/mobile commerce players for further penetration
- Develop joint business plans with pureplay E-commerce trading partners, and integrate Omni Channel strategies in partnership with Sales team
- Achieve revenue and profitability targets in the E-commerce channel
- Working with the Global and Regional e-commerce and brand marketing team to utilize best practices and ensure messaging, strategies, and tactics are aligned as part of Hasbro’s content.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third party vendors that facilitate E-commerce functions with our customers.
- Develop right content and toolkits and with integration to brand strategies.
- Build a community of Hasbro ardent fans within the e-commerce and digital platform and drive penetration of new buyers.
- Protecting Hasbro’s intellectual property rights and assist to address counterfeit issues in e-commerce marketplaces that Hasbro is present with e-commerce platform operators and Hasbro’s internal IP regulatory team
- Business related degree with a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in consumer-packaged goods, online retail marketing preferably ecommerce experience with a major retailer
- Proven experience in managing multiple brands in the digital marketing and analytics space as well as online-offline (O2O) retail consumer activation initiatives
- Experience in creative development works, copy writing, and engaging story telling on digital content development will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, Open-minded, Team player, and effective project/campaign coordination skills
- Ability of managing multiple priorities and tight deadlines independently and with minimal supervision
Sound analytical and numerical skills which are applied to the business
- Ability to influence via effective communication
- Demonstrates productive interpersonal relationships with co-workers
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|