You may also like
Director, relationship management, cross border
Compliance, APAC Head of Conduct Risk Management / Global Head of Accountability Regime Frameworks, Director
- Internal Audit
Vice President, Commodity Structured Trade Finance
INTERIOR DESIGN ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR / Design Director – award winning interior designer firm/5 days work
Director / Associate Director
Bank of China
- Business Development
- Financial Analysis
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Director, Commodity Management
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
This position will be responsible to lead Global Commodity Management for all purchasing spend of Hasbro Far East Ltd.
The incumbent need to develop a Strategic Plan and Execution timetable for the Commodity Management programs such as resin, packaging & Printing, Electronics and fabrics.
This position assumes greater significance as Hasbro continuous to expand their sourcing from partners outside of China. This requires that the material and components infrastructure in these new sourcing countries to be developed in a phased plan and management structures to be put in place to manage a global supply base of key material and components.
- The jobholder is responsible to define and lead the implementation of the commodity strategies and plans to leverage & consolidate 2nd tier material & components suppliers and vendor’s subcontractors in China and other countries Hasbro is sourcing (India, Mexico, Indonesia, Vietnam, America and Brazil).
- The jobholder will establish and lead commodity teams which consist of technical specialists, quality managers, product development and purchasing professionals to define and implement commodity strategies for selected key materials and components.
- The expected benefits of these commodity strategies are (1) standardization & leveraged buy (CBOM savings), (2) supplier innovation, (3) quality & risk management, (4) ethical sourcing and (5) supply security
- The incumbent will be responsible for tracking global trends in the assigned commodities and ensuring an up to date database is developed and maintained tracking these costs and establish cost models with should be costs for the assigned commodities.
- Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Commodity Sourcing preferably in resins and Packaging & Printing
- Proven track record that the candidate is effective in cooperation, communication & influence across different functions with colleagues in different locations
- Knowledge of commodities across global markets
- Result-oriented mindset and good business acumen
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills,
- Strong project implementation coordination and financial analysis skills preferred.
- Legal agreement and contract knowledge
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|