You may also like
Solution Consultant – Advanced Collaboration and Media Solutions
Senior Manager, Technology Engineering Leader
AIA Group Limited
- Active Directory
Operations Research Expert, Advanced Business Analytics
- Cost Reduction
Senior Director, Corporate Engineering (Projects) (91377)
- Building Services
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANCY Associate Director / Associate / Principal Consultant – MNC structural / civil / construction engineering
- Adobe Air
- Consumer Electronics
- Product Development
- Quality Control
Director Advanced Technology Engineering - iPlay
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong, HK
As Director Advanced Technology Engineering for the toy category, you will lead a multi-discipline team of engineers to create best in class products with best play experience around the world. You will act as the system architect for software and hardware integration of the product development.
- Lead and manage a cross functional team in the creation of products from concept through production by overseeing third party manufacturers.
- Work closely with global engineering partners to deliver innovative product based on global consumer insights and trends.
- Be the system architect on the software, hardware integration. Ensure the software and hardware interface are clearly defined and implemented
- Direct cross functional activities ensuring conformance to specifications. Provide input on design modifications and material/construction changes that will help maintain target cost, as necessary, and ensure the best quality of products.
- Direct the development of product manufacturing methods, processes and material, within the parameters of design concept, cost effectiveness and quality control standards.
- Manage development & production schedules and ensure on-time delivery to our customers. Insure effective production rates by providing ongoing engineering support to vendors.
- Lead continuous improvement for design and development process.
- Degree (or higher) in related discipline.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in consumer electronics or toy industry with strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to manage a large multi-disciplinary team with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with regulatory and safety standards.
- Experience with software and hardware architecture and integration.
- Good Knowledge and experience with Sensors, Robotics, RF technology is an advantage
- Good knowledge of design tools, Office applications and presentation software
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|