- Building Services
BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEER
- To support Technical Managers in all central chiller plants activities so as to sustain a safe, reliable and cost-effective operations in Harbour City
- To implement improvement plans and modification works as well as preventive maintenance and energy saving measures for the aging plants and other associated components
- To assist in the implementation of environmental management strategies and energy saving programs with detailed energy consumption analysis and forecasting
- To supervise, monitor and ensure the work progress and quality is able to meet the safety standard requirement
- To assist in design, preparation of tender documents and vetting of engineering proposals
- To compile comments on the plant system modification and prepare special procedures and contingency plan as required
- To develop project library for energy related matters
- Bachelor degree in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker Certificate Grade B0 or above
- 4 - 5 years hands-on experience, of which 2 years at supervisory level in large-scale chiller plant, preferably gained in property management company.
- Strong leadership, able to work under pressure and with good communication skill in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Willing to attend night work, typhoon duties and emergency reparation when required.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Building Services Engineer
We offer 5-day week and competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policy which is available upon request.)