- Machine Learning
- Software Development
Technical Officer – Department of Computing
- to assist in developing an efficient and reliable Deep Learning environment for various innovative research domain/themes; and
- to disseminate in Hong Kong and elsewhere, the experience and results of applying Deep Learning innovatively to various problems in different domains.
- possess a MPhil/PhD degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant discipline;
- have relevant software development and research experience;
- preferably have knowledge in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning;
- have good experience in planning, security, project management and documentation;
- be mature, self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to work on shift;
- have excellent analytical and problem solving skills; and
- have a customer-oriented mindset with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Technical Officer.
Appointees are expected to assume duty in January 2017. Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 23 October 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|