Teaching Assistant – School of Communication
- provide teaching related support, including but not limited to preparing teaching materials, handling students’ enquiries and carrying out any other ad hoc duties as required;
- perform clerical and administrative duties of the School and Programme(s); and
- serve as secretary for School/Programme committees and working groups.
- possess a recognized degree, preferably in Journalism or Communication;
- have at least one year’s working experience in related areas;
- have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- have excellent computer and administrative abilities;
- have good communication and organizational skills; and
- be a team player, responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Experience of working in the tertiary education sector will be an advantage.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 10 October 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.