- Application Design
- Application Development
- Corporate Communications
- Software Architecture
- Software Development
Senior Software Engineer / Software Engineer (Full-time or Part-time)
- work closely with the development team to implement game engine for business simulation games. He/she will be part of this team which consists of Project Manager, User-Interface Designer, Back-End Developer, Software Architect, Application Engineers, and Researchers;
- perform implementation on Java platform, including enterprise and process level class implementations;
- participate in analysis and testing of the system implementation; and
- prepare program documentations (specification and testing documents).
- possess a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or related disciplines;
- preferably have a minimum 3 years of software development experience;
- possess solid experience in Java application design and development;
- be experienced in multi-thread application development, concurrent programming, event processing and process communications;
- be strong in analytical skills, businessprocess knowledge and solving complex problems; and
- have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and oral) to presentresults to senior management.
Applicants with knowledge of computer aided design and simulation will be an advantage. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the appointee including Gratuity, 5-day work week, 18-day annual leave and medical benefit.
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 4 December 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.