- Research and Development
- Supply Chain Management
Senior Research Assistant – Department of Supply Chain and Information Management
The appointee, in the functional title of Assistant Project Manager, will assist in conducting research and development projects. He/She will mainly be responsible for searching literature, conducting surveys and interviews, collecting and analysing research data, developing models, drafting research documents, organizing research activities and programmes, and communicating and collaborating with local and overseas parties.
- possess a recognized degree, preferably a MPhil or MSc, in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Logistics Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline;
- have at least two years of working experience in supply chain, product carbon footprint, life cycle assessment, or research analysis;
- preferably possess knowledge of ISO14067 and greenhouse gas;
- have high interest in research and development;
- have experience in system development and programming tools;
- be self-motivated and have good time-management skills; and
- have the ability to work under pressure, tight schedule and dynamic requirements.
This employment is initially on a 2-year contract. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 20 November 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.