Senior Project Officer – Joint-Institution Network for Student Success
- liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure project deliverables are achieved according to the project timelines;
- develop relationships and implement effective programme strategies to engage students of self-financing institutions and prospective employers in activities and events;
- coordinate the administration, finance and management of the project and supervision of support staff;
- serve as a secretary of the Management Committee consisting of senior management of the 5 participating institutions;
- liaise and coordinate works and tasks with Project Officers in the 5 participating institutions; and
- perform any other duties as assigned.
- possess a recognized degree with at least 8 years of working experience in marketing, public relations, career advising, or related field;
- have experience and passion for working with the young adults;
- have experience in building up working relationships and network with employers;
- be result-oriented, proactive, detailed-minded, organized, self-motivated;
- be capable of handling multi-tasks and working independently;
- possess good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- be proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Preference will be given to those with work experience in higher education institutions.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 10-10-2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|