Senior Executive Officer / Executive Officer – Communications and Public Affairs Office
- formulate and implement effective marketing and public relations strategies;
- develop strong social media strategies;
- maintain close relationship with various stakeholders of the College, e.g. media, business sector, community, government and other education institutions;
- manage and coordinate College events and activities including public relations, marketing, media relations, branding, publicity and promotion, etc.;
- liaise and coordinate with internal staff and outside parties such as media reporter / advertising agency / school representatives for publicity campaigns;
- manage the website content and work closely with internal stakeholders to enhance the website for usability enhancement and new functionality; and
- prepare newsletters and press releases.
- possess a recognized university degree, preferably in Public Relations, Communication, Marketing, Journalism or other related disciplines;
- have at least 3 years’ working experience in PR, media, publications relating activities, event management, marketing or brand building;
- have excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- have strong administrative abilities, communication abilities and organizational skills;
- be well-organized and a good team player;
- have the ability to work independently and efficiently; and
- have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
Candidate with relevant working experience in higher education institutions will be an advantage. Working outside normal office hours may be required. Candidate with more years of experience may be considered as Senior Executive Officer.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 30 October 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.
- Press Releases