- Arranging Meetings
Secretary/Senior Secretary to President
- provide efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support to the President in ensuring smooth daily operation of the office, including but not limited to handling correspondences, scheduling appointments, receiving guests, answering enquiries, preparing for meetings, preparing reports, filing documents, etc.;
- provide efficient and effective coordination within and outside of the Presidential Office in carrying out tasks and projects which require the concerted efforts of different academic and administrative units; and
- work closely with internal (staff and students) and external parties (governing bodies, government offices and educational institutions) in support of the work of the President.
- possess post-secondary qualification, preferably with secretarial training;
- have several years of relevant working experience in serving senior management;
- have a positive work attitude and an out-going personality;
- have the ability to manage multiple priorities with attention to details;
- possess effective administrative abilities, good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- have good command of languages (English, Cantonese and Putonghua).
Candidates with work experience in the tertiary education sector will be an advantage.
Candidate with more years of experience may be considered as Senior Secretary.
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 20 November 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.