- Investment Management
- Risk Management
- Wealth Management
Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor – Department of Economics and Finance (Full-time)
- plan, develop, coordinate and deliver specialist modules;
- assist in programme development, management and validation;
- engage in research, scholarly and administration activities; and
- perform any other duties as assigned.
- possess a Doctoral PhD Degree in a related discipline;
- have a high level of subject knowledge, skills and competence in the academic or professional discipline concerned;
- have solid teaching and research experience in related areas;
- have a successful track record of academic/professional experience in tertiary teaching (Bachelor and Master levels), and/or professional services;
- have relevant practical experience in the finance industry;
- have a strong research record or potential for scholarly research and publications; and
- have a good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese preferably.
Applicants with relevant industry experience and professional qualifications will be an advantage. Preference will be given to the applicant who is a specialist in Alternative Investment, Compliance & Regulations and Wealth Management; or a specialist in finance with expertise in Investment Management, Risk Management, and Behavioural Finance.
For Professor applications, candidates would in additional require to have over 20 years extensive work experience in Finance industry serving in senior positions with great connection to the industry to develop consultancy/research projects and placement/internship in finance related areas.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.