- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Human Resources Assistant - Human Resources Office
- assist in a wide spectrum of human resources functions including recruitment and benefits administration;
- handle and maintain HR filing system, database and records; and
- prepare and update various HR reports and analyses for the Management.
- possess tertiary education qualification in human resources or business management discipline, preferably with 1-year relevant experience;
- be proficient in PC skill and software applications particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- be a fast learner, self-motivated, a good team player and able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- possess good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 16 October 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|