- Microsoft Word
Executive Officer – Registry
- liaise with internal departments and external stakeholders including secondary schools, secondary school associations and other sub-degree programme operators;
- plan and organize events, including admission exercise and promotion activities, for prospective local and non-local students of the College;
- carry out post-event evaluation and make recommendations to the management; and
- serve as secretary to committees and workgroups.
- possess a recognized university degree;
- have at least 3 years of practical experience in non-local student recruitment and organizing promotion events;
- have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua;
- have good computer literacy, including knowledge of Chinese word processing;
- have effective administrative abilities and strong organizational skills;
- have the ability to relate to a diverse community of users, stakeholders and service providers; and
- be resourceful, detail-oriented and a good team player.
Candidates with good connection with local secondary schools and work experience in the tertiary education sector will be an advantage. The appointee will be required to make frequent travel to different targeted markets.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 23 October 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|